Glock 36 info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I have always had the itch for a Glock 36. So, despite the fact that it is 6+1 and dang near as big as my Glock 19, which is 15+1, I got one...NIB Glock 36. I tried out the Glock 30sf and found it was sf (still fat). So I give up some capacity for some grip-a-bility. On paper, it is listed as 1.13" thick and the 19 is at 1.18", but the grip on the 36 does feel a bit better.

Anybody have one and wanna tell me how you like it. Or not? Its NIB right now, but it dang sure won't be by the end of the weekend! Hope I like it cause if not, there will be a "for sale or trade " ad posted Monday for a used Glock 36!

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for you! I carried a G-36 as my ccw for 4 years and I loved it. It seemed so compact compared to the Ruger sp-101 that I had been carrying. It was easier to carry IWB than the Ruger and, in a pinch, I could even carry it in my pants pocket in a pocket holster.

So many folks told me I'd be cussing misfeeds but it was almost flawless and performed as well with HP as with ball ammo.

I sold it to another member a couple of years ago. At the time, crimson trace didn't have a laser for the 36 and I really needed a laser if I somehow lost my glasses. I hope he has enjoyed it as much as I did.

Good luck with yours and happy shooting :gun2:

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an early one that was a jam-o-matic. I've also handled a later one that was perfect. The friend I was with could put all 6 in a single hole at 7 yds, firing fairly rapidly. Based on my second experience it'd be one of my favorite Glocks.

gun4hire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My carry piece is a Glock 36. I put on tritium night sights, the .25 polish job, and the two round mag extension with pinky rest. The glock mags will fit any smaller glock also. I use my glock 34 17 rnd magazines for my backup magazines. Happy shooting!

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had one for a couple years maybe? I love it. I installed one of the ghost connectors on it. It came with factory nite sights which are great. The gun shoots very well. If you read the Internet about everyone who's never shot one will tell you it's a jam a matic, it is no such thing. Has it jammed on me, yes, it has. But they were early in my ownership of it and have not happened since. It's definitely a good gun. I have the extension mag pads on it, but for carry would stick to the original pads. You surely won't be sorry about purchasing it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:laughup:
My carry piece is a Glock 36. I put on tritium night sights, the .25 polish job, and the two round mag extension with pinky rest. The glock mags will fit any smaller glock also. I use my glock 34 17 rnd magazines for my backup magazines. Happy shooting!

:loser:Glock 34 mags as backup mags for a Glock 36 huh? How's that workin' out for ya? Do you have a hard time getting them to seat properly? laugh6:

Last edited:

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that the shot show buys are showing up you should be able to find the new glocks available within the month, be patient a quick buy can cost you a bundle, I have seen some new glocks for under $500

Latest posts

Top Bottom