God i hate thieves.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stonegate off of 51st and Lynn Lane. its actually Tulsa. trying to get with my insurance agent to see what can be done for some of them. Both cars were in the garage both with the keys in them. they didn't get my carry gun though so I guess that was alright but pretty sure I will never see them again but who knows.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stonegate off of 51st and Lynn Lane. its actually Tulsa. trying to get with my insurance agent to see what can be done for some of them. Both cars were in the garage both with the keys in them. they didn't get my carry gun though so I guess that was alright but pretty sure I will never see them again but who knows.

That is amazing. Same thing for us with the keys in the car. The bastards actually put my wife's car keys on the top of the trash can like some sort of calling card. Like "We could have stolen this too but we cut you a break." Mine were in the house but it's like stealing a car was too much trouble. Damn I'm pissed off all over again!

Really sorry they hit you. Call every pawn shop you can with the serial numbers you have. At least try to see if the system works.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pretty sure I will never see them again but who knows.

My Dad had over 20 guns stolen about 2 decades ago, he got all but 3 back as they were sold to a pawn shop and he had all the serials. Hope you find the guns and the bastards that stole them.

EVERYONE WRITE YOUR SERIALS DOWN!!!

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Dad had over 20 guns stolen about 2 decades ago, he got all but 3 back as they were sold to a pawn shop and he had all the serials. Hope you find the guns and the bastards that stole them.

EVERYONE WRITE YOUR SERIALS DOWN!!!

This is so true, if stolen you need them.

I had a shotgun stolen in Ponca City in 1989, called the police, a officer came out, I gave them all info even the serial number. The next day I get a call from the police station wanting me to come in. Boy was I excited, I thought they had already found my gun. Silly me the clerk had a report, all it said was my name and I had a "gun" stolen, the officer had not written a single other word on his paper work. I was beyond mad. they could have had the shotgun in their hands and not known it was stolen, still not happy about how that was handled. Each year I get a call from the records dept. and they ask me if I have found my gun yet so they can close out the file.

I hope you get your guns back, and soon.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To the op, damn it sucks big time. Hope you get your guns back. Also Hope they catch the bastards. And wondering what type of safe you have ?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that it matters now, but since you had your safe in the garage, you could have put a driveway alarm sensor inside of it. That would have notified you that your safe had just been opened.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is so true, if stolen you need them.

I had a shotgun stolen in Ponca City in 1989, called the police, a officer came out, I gave them all info even the serial number. The next day I get a call from the police station wanting me to come in. Boy was I excited, I thought they had already found my gun. Silly me the clerk had a report, all it said was my name and I had a "gun" stolen, the officer had not written a single other word on his paper work. I was beyond mad. they could have had the shotgun in their hands and not known it was stolen, still not happy about how that was handled. Each year I get a call from the records dept. and they ask me if I have found my gun yet so they can close out the file.

I hope you get your guns back, and soon.

my uncle had a revolver stolen in the late 70's from his home in enid More than 20 years later he got a call from a local detective saying they found his .357. Somehow the gun had worked it's way into a Las Vegas evidence room and had been sitting there for 5 years. It was beat to hell, but he got it back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom