Gold rush on discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like watching the show. Mostly for the train wreck aspect of it as Shotty said. I do hope they make some money. I gotta have respect for the guys to pack all thier chit up and be away from thier families for 3 months to earn some possible money. The old guy is great in a horrible way. Old, crancky, and as most of our fathers; he does what he wants and it's the right way (his way) or the high way. I just don't get why they felt it was a good idea to bring their little kids to Alaska. Who the hell is watching them while they are mining?

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jimmy Dorsey (sp?) is an interesting character. Again, I think the show is scripted, because it seems like he gets the short end of the stick all the time. What's his name, the son of the older guy, was a total @$$hole to Dorsey last night because Dorsey was trying to tell his kid not to leave food laying around camp. Sound advice, but let's all be ignorant and shelter our kids from common sense...

That, and when the bear did come to camp, and the mom just started bawling because her wittle boy was in danger.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys look pretty incompetent. It should fit right in with Discovery Channel's quest to film someone dying on camera. I'm sure they are just hedging their bets, since someone hasn't died on Deadliest Catch, yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom