Gonna get an AOC bumper sticker next…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
All the lighting and battery chargers in the new reloading/man cave will be solar. Will probably add a couple more panels and batteries in the future.
8DB10ECF-5ECC-4F49-83D4-5F5792035090.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it

Except....... I'd want A/C and that is difficult on Solar
There is a small unit on the back side. That’s what the cord is running now. In the Harbor Freight reviews, there are some people running three batteries and getting enough juice to run a small AC in campers long enough to cool it down to sleep.
it’s all insulated and sheet rocked inside. Even when it’s 95 outside, I can run it on low and keep it about 78.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a small unit on the back side. That’s what the cord is running now. In the Harbor Freight reviews, there are some people running three batteries and getting enough juice to run a small AC in campers long enough to cool it down to sleep.
it’s all insulated and sheet rocked inside. Even when it’s 95 outside, I can run it on low and keep it about 78.
Would a solar powered exhaust fan help suck out the hotter air and allow you to run the AC more efficiently?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would a solar powered exhaust fan help suck out the hotter air and allow you to run the AC more efficiently?
I thought about a vent that I could open the first thirty minutes or so that the AC runs and then close it or use it to regulate
The doors are not completely weather tight so that kinda acts as vent

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the lighting and battery chargers in the new reloading/man cave will be solar. Will probably add a couple more panels and batteries in the future.
View attachment 213953
Should be underground with 18 inches of over head concrete. Didnt anyone tech you to make a bunker??? Geex Louise :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom