Good deal on Ariat work boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
went down to langstons to get some new work/lightweight hunting boots. i've been really hapy with ariat over the years so thats what i was looking for. the main store didn't have the size i needed in the boot i liked so i went across to the outlet store. they have 3-4 pairs of these in each size from 9-13 for 64 bucks,normally 129. just a heads up for good deal on a great boot
[Broken External Image]

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've never had that style but I've been wearing the Ariat workhogs for about 2 years they may be kind of pricey for some at 150-200 depending on sales and location but they are the best boots I've ever had. I used them in heavy industrial enviroment on concrete 8+ hours a day and they last me a good 6 months which for me to make boots last that long is hard I rarely get more than 3 months out of a pair of boots.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
yep,i was eyeballing the workhog with the camo upper. really nice boot but couldn't do the $169 right now

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got a set of Oakley Sabots and liked them but only lasted 3 months. All they would do is offer me free shipping and 10% off on a new pair. Back to Woverines or Ariats for me...

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
went down to langstons to get some new work/lightweight hunting boots. i've been really hapy with ariat over the years so thats what i was looking for. the main store didn't have the size i needed in the boot i liked so i went across to the outlet store. they have 3-4 pairs of these in each size from 9-13 for 64 bucks,normally 129. just a heads up for good deal on a great boot
[Broken External Image]

This is an awesome deal. This make of Ariat boot is my favorite, and I am very particular about boots. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom