Good deal or no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of them, but that is just the carrier, will still need to buy the bolt. As long as the specs are right and the finish doesn't come off it should be fine.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow, another company extolling the virtues of a lube free BCG. If they had any idea of what they were doing, they wouldn't claim that crap, which puts the rest of their claims in a very critical light.

Ill pass.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a coated stripped carrier, its a fair price. They arent claiming anything else any of the other coated carriers are. I think the biggest advantage is easier clean up, I still wouldnt run it dry. ICE I think is good to go, no first hand experience, but from what I have seen on the net, it was mostly positive. I say mostly just because I cant recall anything bad off the top of my head.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably need to find out what the blemish is. They don't advertise it. But all ice arms website is advertising is blemished parts. By the time you buy all the other coated parts so it would be 100% nib coated it would probably be cheaper to order a complete one from a well known company.
Wonder if this is the company that makes Surplus ammo & arms cheapo parts ?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably need to find out what the blemish is. They don't advertise it. But all ice arms website is advertising is blemished parts. By the time you buy all the other coated parts so it would be 100% nib coated it would probably be cheaper to order a complete one from a well known company.
Wonder if this is the company that makes Surplus ammo & arms cheapo parts ?

I have a SAA lower on a DD upper ... no probs here.

But then its just for shootin critters,....not a Combat rifle.... 8)

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some companies claiming MP. A little research unearths that it is manganese phosphate coated and not MPI tested. ICE gets good reviews, but I don't think they make anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom