good gun range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oknavy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sgt Everett's is a good option for Norman. Range is on the access road just southeast of I-35 & Indian Hills Rd intersection. http://www.sgteveretts.com/index_files/Page374.htm

The range opened last summer; bare bones compared to H&H, but they've continued to make improvements. Prices are lower than other ranges. Shotguns and most handguns allowed, as well as .22 rifle.

They're closed for about a week while they upgrade the backstop and lighting.

BigTexOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any ranges that have targets exceeding 100 yards?

I know about OKCGC but that price is a bit steep for me as I don't get to the range that much.

I need a range where I can shoot at 200-300 yards. Thanks in advance.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any ranges that have targets exceeding 100 yards?

I know about OKCGC but that price is a bit steep for me as I don't get to the range that much.

I need a range where I can shoot at 200-300 yards. Thanks in advance.

We are in Tulsa and we go out to 300 and have both steel and paper targets. Come out and I will comp you a day at the range for driving out. Our day passes are $20 and we have some memberships options as well. Im a long range shooter so if you have any questions let me know! We take care of our people! Check out our website!

smTm8q

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw one a couple miles West of the Sapulpa Walmart and then a couple miles North. Anyone know the name of it, I could never find it again.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw one a couple miles West of the Sapulpa Walmart and then a couple miles North. Anyone know the name of it, I could never find it again.

Happy Hollow. Don is the owner. Nice guy. I've been there more times than I can count. His range goes out to 200. No rapid fire or draw from the holster but he has benches for some precision work. His range is $10 per day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom