GOP responses to State of the Union

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are just trying to soften their image some. If they don't, they will never stand a chance at pulling any lefties over. Their (the right) aggressive approach to issues is what pushes them away. They don't have the mental capacity to grasp the reality of the situation. It's all politics, you have to make yourself look more desirable to the other side, even when a lot of the other side is bafoons.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why would any right minded individual want to soften their stance on illegal immigration? They are criminals.

No other country in the entire world allows illegal immigrants into their country without criminal penalties. WITF should we be any different?

We don't need to be across the party lines. We need to take a stand against the people that wish to allow illegal immigration into our country and vote them out of office at the least, and preferable tarred and feathered, and rode out of Washington on a rail!

Dennis, the GOP lost the last 2 elections and stands a good chance of losing 3. Either soften your stance or become a minority party.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah, I gotta go with Dennis on this one. Especially on the immigration issue. For the repubs to cave on that would not help them win elections unless they go full bozo to buy those votes like those across the aisle.

I dont know what Im saying, both parties are crapping on this nation by buying their votes and billing the rest of us for the trouble.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, the GOP lost the last 2 elections and stands a good chance of losing 3. Either soften your stance or become a minority party.

The last two elections were lost because of the mainstream republican party mongers decided to put RINO's in the mix and run a "clean" race and not take the offensive when it came to the libs. There were dozens of instances where the right could have slam dunked the libs but chose to be the "nice party" You know what I'm talking about.

If we continue in this direction, we will loose the next election.

I'm loving the shots that Rand Paul put out today against the front runner Hillary about Benghazi, and bills adventures with Monica.
If the right is going to win, they are going to have to get into the pig pen with the other side. Lord knows the libs are fraught with scandels and the right won't even mention them for the most part.

I don't fight to hope for a tie. I fight to win, and bloody the opponent.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah, I gotta go with Dennis on this one. Especially on the immigration issue. For the repubs to cave on that would not help them win elections unless they go full bozo to buy those votes like those across the aisle.

I dont know what Im saying, both parties are crapping on this nation by buying their votes and billing the rest of us for the trouble.

They have already caved on immigration reform. :nolike:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

They are never going to be prosecuted and deported. It wont happen. What could happen is to crack down hard on business and landlords and insurance companys. Fine them and prosecute them, along with giving those already here a real chance at staying.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

yeah, they couldnt have telegraphed that any better if they tried. Its like they were just waiting to make it look like they were against it.

democrats and republicans in government seem to differ only in how explicitly they can destroy liberty. Both are abhorent as a whole as their goals are the same, it just seems republicans are more sensitive noticing that we are on to them.

They are never going to be prosecuted and deported. It wont happen. What could happen is to crack down hard on business and landlords and insurance companys. Fine them and prosecute them, along with giving those already here a real chance at staying.

Im all for the first part of that plan, not so much on the second part. It really burns my ass to see the national chamber of commerce coming out in favor of this.
Not only are they not going to be prosecuted and deported, our Executive branch is actively helping to move them north.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Its our dammed fault for not flooding their offices with what the majority of the American public wants. We have became a complacent society that is accepting government control more and more, because their lies have convinced a lot of us that they "know the way", and will "guide" us in our journey.

I get sick every time I hear somebody say, "what can I do?" You can get on the dammed phone, and beat your keyboard is what you can do.

Call the people that work for you. Call them again, and again. That's what the hell you can do!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm loving the shots that Rand Paul put out today against the front runner Hillary about Benghazi, and bills adventures with Monica.
Holding Hillary Clinton responsible for her husband's infidelities is a really excellent idea. That's really going to impress people, especially women, who, for some reason, we allow to vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom