Got 2 sheep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Halfway cooking a slab of meat is easy. Getting past the pink and still tender takes skill. 🤗

I don't know about that. I still like a good sear -- I just think meat that is still pink is really good. The first time I ordered Steak Tartare at Mickey Mantle's I thought Scott was gonna faint dead away. 😂😂😂

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lamb is awesome stuff! I even cooked some deer in lamb fat a couple years ago....talk about good eatin!

Cooked to a medium or medium well you might as well eat cardboard. Sear it on the outside, warm and red on the inside.

There's a couple taco joints in Amarillo that make lamb fajitas - unreal how good they are.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lamb is awesome stuff! I even cooked some deer in lamb fat a couple years ago....talk about good eatin!

Cooked to a medium or medium well you might as well eat cardboard. Sear it on the outside, warm and red on the inside.

There's a couple taco joints in Amarillo that make lamb fajitas - unreal how good they are.
Nope. Chewing on raw meat is just nasty tasting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom