Got me a Raptor, Need Little Sahara info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSUFire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contact the yamaha dealer in Stillwater. They are planning a big brewhaha this weekend at the little Sahara also.

As far as non-tent sleeping, they do have a mom&pop motel in Waynoka but the next thing to nice(er) hotels would be in Alva which is North about 20min. And I agree with the above post that the Little Sahara is the only thing todo around Waynoka.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I was there I saw several trucks stuck in the parking lot. Probably idiots who had no clue how to drive. I took my quad and had a blast. You know I need to get another quad.

To bad you can do overnight. wheelin at night there is awesome!

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always stay at Deuces wild campground. They have a couple rental travel trailers you can rent which work great for the task. My wife don't like camping in tents either so it works out when she wants to go.

Raptor62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trucks don't do too well at Little Sahara. I passed some guys buried to the axle maybe a 100' in front of the check-in. Another guy was stuck buried down in the bottom of a fish bowl.

Been there, done that. Found out that if you go after a rain, you can drive around in 2WD most of the time. Don't go when its been dry for a couple of weeks. It takes a long time to dig out. Trust me on this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom