Got my Lifetime Hunting License Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats! I got my combo lifetime license 2 years ago. Sure is nice nothing having to go buy tags prior to hunting and having the option to double up on archery deer if I choose.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting a lifetime license is a great feeling. One great advantage is soon as you harvest a deer or turkey in most instances (bag limit permitting) another tag just appeared in your possession regardless if you want to continue hunting the season. Since I've had my combo just the cost of the annual hunt/fish license has covered the 225.00 that the combo cost back in early 80"s 3 times. Thanks Dad

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Superb it is about time you stopped thinking about it bucked up.

I got my son a combo lifetime when he was young as the prices were going up.. I paid 400 for mine and money well spent.
Wife got a lifetime fishing at $125
These will pay off quicker than you think.
And you will seldom run out of deer meat or other game meat. I don't think i ever ran out of deer meat since i got the lifetime.

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my Lifetime Fishing and Hunting combo in 1968 for the outrageous price of $150 (at least outrageous at that time!). I think it has paid for itself. Mine is #120. Can anyone still alive beat that?

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was offered the combo as a Christmas present when I was in high school. I made the wrong choice and picked a JVC cassette deck for my car. I'd like to be able to say it was the dumbest decision I have made but it is not. I did at least get a LT fishing a few years back. Congratulations and good choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom