Got my stamp in the mail today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres some pics I took tonight making a better baffle. Its not done yet, but with the work mostly done you can see what it will look like. Also the little ridges on the inside and out are not rough sloppy work. I put them in there to try and help disrupt the gasses and absorb heat. I also realize that this is going to be heavy when Im done but I want it to last forever.

ai802.photobucket.com_albums_yy301_GunSlingersbucket_SANY0097.jpg

ai802.photobucket.com_albums_yy301_GunSlingersbucket_SANY0098.jpg

ai802.photobucket.com_albums_yy301_GunSlingersbucket_SANY0103.jpg

ai802.photobucket.com_albums_yy301_GunSlingersbucket_SANY0104.jpg

ai802.photobucket.com_albums_yy301_GunSlingersbucket_SANY0110.jpg

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be 5 baffles w/ a big open blast chamber the size of another baffle first. Tell me about spending to much at LMS, just broke down and ordered the carraige lock and the adjustable carraige stop and a bushing and key. What have you got from them? I saw that four jaw in the picture good choice. I made a cube out of a peice of brass as soon as I got mine.

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its actually really close to being done now. I have to bore the other end cap out, and make it looks nice thats about it. Heres a pic of the front cap and one of the tube being threaded.
ai802.photobucket.com_albums_yy301_GunSlingersbucket_SANY0118.jpg

ai802.photobucket.com_albums_yy301_GunSlingersbucket_SANY0116.jpg

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Ive got it done now, Ive gone out and shot it some and it is very hush hush. Sounds like an airsoft gun or a Co2 bb gun. This isnt the best photo but you get the point. Thanks again to all of you who helped. Now all thats left is to buy a bunch of new .22s to go shoot lol.

ai802.photobucket.com_albums_yy301_GunSlingersbucket_SANY0122.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom