Gov. Stitt tests positive for Coronavirus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, ain't no one want me broadcasting from my home. After months of lockdown, this place looks like a war zone.

Empty potato chip bags and Ding Dong wrappers everywhere, Cheez-Wiz smeared on most of the furniture, half-empty French Onion dip containers (Dean's only!), Frito bags, some black moldy banana peels laying around from when I was gonna "get healthy" on May 1st when things were opening back up...

A few crusty dry rib bones laying over on the hearth, overflowing ashtrays, cellophane plastic wrapping from opening new (delivered) Xbox One games (Doom Eternal was the most recent purchase), and of course Amazon and Pizza Hut boxes (I don't like the pizza sauce from Domino's) stacked to the ceiling in the hallway and 2 corners of the living room.

Who wants this lockdown to EVER end????
Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems anecdotal, but as hot as your vehicle gets, coronavirus starts being killed just above 130°f. A full day in the car, should be rona safe.

What I said was a bit misleading. When I said several days, that's because my car sits in the driveway most of the week without being moved. I don't drive much these days (I don't need to.)

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama is as fake as can be. So is his ugly wife. And both of them want to destroy this country. Just because they ain’t in the White House anymore doesn’t mean they don’t have influence. They are still out there trying to tear this country down. I saw where Michelle was speaking at some deal a while back and she was telling a story about how white people used to move when the Obama’s moved in to a neighborhood. She even tried to say that it still happens. I’m real sure. A former president moves in next door and so you move because they are black. What a joke. She is just a liar just like her husband. I have no desire to ever meet either one of them. I actually think it would be cool to meet Trump. And don’t forget this, Bill Clinton seems like a cool and likable guy. But in reality he is a rapist.

You know there has to be an absolute mountain of headaches that go along with living in ANY neighborhood where someone like a recent ex-pres would be living with a Secret Service detail.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I said was a bit misleading. When I said several days, that's because my car sits in the driveway most of the week without being moved. I don't drive much these days (I don't need to.)

It’s the UV light/ radiation that kills the virus, from what I’ve read and heard. I don’t know about temperature, the body is 98.6 degrees where it seems to thrive.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, ain't no one want me broadcasting from my home. After months of lockdown, this place looks like a war zone.

Empty potato chip bags and Ding Dong wrappers everywhere, Cheez-Wiz smeared on most of the furniture, half-empty French Onion dip containers (Dean's only!), Frito bags, some black moldy banana peels laying around from when I was gonna "get healthy" on May 1st when things were opening back up...

A few crusty dry rib bones laying over on the hearth, overflowing ashtrays, cellophane plastic wrapping from opening new (delivered) Xbox One games (Doom Eternal was the most recent purchase), and of course Amazon and Pizza Hut boxes (I don't like the pizza sauce from Domino's) stacked to the ceiling in the hallway and 2 corners of the living room.

Maintain a balanced diet.
Keep in mind the 4 basic food groups, sugar, caffeine, alcohol and grease.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This virus has no respect for age, gender, race, political party affiliation, or socio-economic position. It will probably get a lot of us...we're sitting at over 135,000 deaths nationwide as of today. Over 21,000 cases and 428 deaths in Oklahoma. That's pretty hard to ignore, and it's just gonna keep going up.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

I'm no doctor nor did I say at a Holiday Inn last night but it sure seems the virus does have a "respect" for age. It's a well known fact that the younger population is not as susceptible to Covid as middle aged and older people. There have also been reports that people with O-blood type are less affected than those with A-blood type. Age and health condition are the leading indicators as to how Covid will affect each individual, with exceptions, of course.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama is as fake as can be. So is his ugly wife. And both of them want to destroy this country. Just because they ain’t in the White House anymore doesn’t mean they don’t have influence. They are still out there trying to tear this country down. I saw where Michelle was speaking at some deal a while back and she was telling a story about how white people used to move when the Obama’s moved in to a neighborhood. She even tried to say that it still happens. I’m real sure. A former president moves in next door and so you move because they are black. What a joke. She is just a liar just like her husband. I have no desire to ever meet either one of them. I actually think it would be cool to meet Trump. And don’t forget this, Bill Clinton seems like a cool and likable guy. But in reality he is a rapist.
Well, Clinton was accused of sexual assault, I guess Trump only advocated it if you're famous. No problem, just locker room talk. Oh, wait... Trump has been accused of sexual misconduct, too... roughly five times as many allegations as Clinton, including rape.

But... Clinton only cheated on one wife, Trump has cheated on three. We're not supposed to know about it, because Trump had his lawyers pay his mistresses to keep quiet. We wouldn't know about that either, except for the lying media.

Is that the same lying media through which you get your information about the Obamas? Just curious...

Yeah, you're right. I'm sure Trump is a fine person. I should never have said I would have dinner with someone who suggested that racism exists, though...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the literature I've read points to Covid-19 as being more dangerous than the flu. It has a higher rate of infection and deaths, it appears. We at least do have a flu vaccine, which is said to be effective 60-75% of the time, and if you do get a flu shot and still get it; odds are it won't be as severe. I'll tell you this; I was diagnosed with Typhoid Fever back in like 1990 and spent 7 weeks in the hospital. I was in excellent physical condition then and much younger, but it took 40 lbs off of me and I darn near died. If I were to get it again today, I wouldn't spend hardly anytime in the hospital because it would kill me quick. I do NOT want to fight with this virus. Some on here are stating they refuse to mask up; and talk about their constitutional rights. Fine. Just stay back please. I don't want it and see no reason to take a chance. The medical experts are telling us that masks (may) reduce the spread; that's good enough for me. I want to stay healthy and go to Maine in September to go on a week long sailing trip that is very important to me. If I have to wear a mask and avoid public gatherings until then, so be it. It's all about one's priorities.

Your exactly correct on ones own personal priorities. The following rant is not focused at you. The second person post is made in general information only.
Why didn't you wear a mask in 2018 when TB killed over 1.5 million people worldwide and infected millions more?
What is the rationale for not doing so when the WHO and the CDC say TB is more infectious than the rona?
Why is this mask thing such a major political thing.......hmmm.
The CDC said today the spike in the states that opened early to save their economy like TX, Ga, and Fla is cause by people fleeing the North East and the leftist coast. All are libs that are leaving those states draconian mandates carrying the virus with them because of what reason?
The liberal states locked down tightly and had the worst death rates. Tx, Fla, and Ga, had many, many less deaths and infections at the onset. The CDC says the migration of leftist states is the reason and there are not a whole lot of Trump lovers in the CDC.
The death rate from the rona is plummeting and the leftist media never reports that, only the number of cases that are "positive".
Well guess what, Florida's spike became from inaccurate positive reports along with the migration from the NE.
Some counties reported 100% positive among those tested. Why did that happen? What are the political majorities that run those counties?

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You are an adult?

Latest posts

Top Bottom