Greg Abbott working to 'swiftly' pardon Army Sergeant convicted of murder in Black Lives Matter riot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It absolutely scares the crap out of me that 12 people would find him guilty. There is no way you should be able to find a jury to convict this guy. I really afraid that Texas is about to turn blue and I can not figure out why for the life of me.
Because a crap load of Democrats from California and other shite hole run states that’s economy collapsed because of the stupid Democrat policies, have moved into large Texas city’s. That’s why it’s turning purple and blue.

Last edited:

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
But it only took one person to keep from the conviction. You mean a lawyer can't find one juror that still supports our democracy in the whole friggin' city of Austin? That's such bullsh*t!

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
its austin, why are you surprised. there's a reason why they been saying keep austin weird for long as i can remember. its been blue longer than any other city down there so its pretty easy to figure out why they'd say somebody is guilty for defending himself

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised that even in Austin there is not a single person they could select for a juror that is not willing to stand and be counted and not convict this guy. I don't know why it is so hard for you to understand....

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It’s Austin that’s why. If Texas goes blue, we’ll never have a Republican President again. The race is almost impossible to win without the 55 electoral votes there. Get ready.
I don't care if we ever have a republican president again or not. That does not mean that 100% of the people in Austin will be democrats. I'm sure that about 50% will still be conservatives and vote for the republican.

It takes a unanimous jury to convict someone of murder, so you would assume that some of those conservatives will be on a jury too.

Last edited:

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care if we ever have a republican president again or not. That does not mean that 100% of the people in Austin will be democrats. I'm sure that about 50% will still be conservatives and vote for the republican.

It takes a unanimous jury to convict someone of murder, so you would assume that some of those conservatives will be on a jury too.

That's not how simple random samples work . and according to polling / statistical analysis almost 72% of Travis County is firmly democrat .

Last edited:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s because the investigating detectives was not allowed by the crook judge to put all his video evidence to the court. The investigating detective had a right old barny with the crooked judge but of course the judge won! After the sentencing the detective said the guys innocent! Don’t they report this stuff in America, it’s all over the news in the U.K. maybe because of crooked judges you seem to have over there? 🇺🇸🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Could you share a few links to stories about this? Would be nice to have information from a different perspective.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It absolutely scares the crap out of me that 12 people would find him guilty. There is no way you should be able to find a jury to convict this guy. I really afraid that Texas is about to turn blue and I can not figure out why for the life of me.
They (prosecutor) found him having posted things that could make it look like he went looking for trouble, instead of being where it found him. Add in the likelyhood of a very liberal jury, and there you go. Austin is about at Blue as things can get in Texas.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All corrupt parties including the fake jury need to be investigated and arrested if they politically prosecuted this man. A pardon isn't enough because this injustice would stand if not for that (and sounds like Abbott has been slow to act).
You don't understand, Austin is just far East LA and has been that way for decades. More Communists per acre than mainland China.

Latest posts

Top Bottom