Grocery stores?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mustang area - The Cash Saver Storein Mustang isn’t bad. Sprouts and Aldi in Yukon are good. The Mustang Walmart is not bad, for a Walmart. The one in Yukon sorta sucks though. We are getting a Crest out here near Reno and Czech Hall supposedly next year. Winco on like 39th in OKC is decent but it’s a bit of a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mustang area - The Cash Saver Storein Mustang isn’t bad. Sprouts and Aldi in Yukon are good. The Mustang Walmart is not bad, for a Walmart. The one in Yukon sorta sucks though. We are getting a Creat out here near Reno and Czech Hall supposedly next year. Winco on like 39th in OKC is decent but it’s a bit of a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joel- sent you a pm

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is Safeway still in business in OK? Lol, or anywhere?

Don't get out of Marshall county very often (lol, probably obvious by this post).
:drunk2:

Ha! They have more groceries than any other store around here... :D
Safeway has gone to the Homeland name if I remember right.
We have 4 choices in Ponca City. Pyramid chain owns three stores, then there is Aldi's. (I don't consider walmart a choice)
Homeland just closed the sale of the pyramid stores, keeping the name but changing the store brands and upping the prices.
Aldi's gets a lot of my grocery business.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is Safeway still in business in OK? Lol, or anywhere?

Don't get out of Marshall county very often (lol, probably obvious by this post).
:drunk2:

Ha! They have more groceries than any other store around here... :D
Safeway has gone to the Homeland name if I remember right.
We have 4 choices in Ponca City. Pyramid chain owns three stores, then there is Aldi's. (I don't consider walmart a choice)
Homeland just closed the sale of the pyramid stores, keeping the name but changing the store brands and upping the prices.
Aldi's gets a lot of my grocery business.
Check out sprouts if you have one near by. They have good quality stuff.
We buy their coffee beans to grind at home when we are in a town that supports that store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom