group buy for flashlights,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!! I missed out!!!!

I want one too!!!! :(

I have the original green tactical light by Fenix and I love that thing so so so so much! I'd love to have another Fenix!

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1 Nmanual01*****
.2 Jwryan84
.3 Powerman620
.4 keelty
.5 Ocphy
.6 gearys 5600
.7 Madskillz
.8 Hipshot (cash FTF) PAID
.9 kglenns (MO)
.10 nobuttbrian
.11 nobuttbrian
.12 GlockPride (Cash FTF)
.13 redbaron*******
.14 Shooting4fun
.15 OKbowhunter (in the mail) PAID
.16 Cycklone
.17 Keith6
.18 crazyfish
.19 Hipshot 2 (cash FTF) PAID
.20 thecoffin
.21 thecoffin
.22 sam shoun
.23 Paul
.24 CW821
.25 m.rehme
.26 Uncivil
.27 Uncivil
.28 tomsoban
.29 Jake H
.30 Kevin L

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the info I have gathered. I should have these and be able to ship them by the end of the weekend! WOOT!!

Okay, Now if you paid with paypal and are getting them shipped I need your shipping info if you did not include it with the paypal info. Also I need your forum name. I have to many people that paid through paypal with no forum name or shipping info. Please check that and send me a email at

ANW
@
TDS
.NET

thanks!

BW

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, Everyone. I have the lights! I will be processing all the orders over the weekend. If you have arranged for FTF I can meet you today at lunch in inola or sometime this weekend in Inola.

Please email me if you light was supposed to be shipped so I can make sure I have the correct shipping information. I know this is a pain but I want to make sure everyone gets their lights.

My email is [email protected] include your forum name, real name and address.

Also you can email me if your getting your lights from me FTF and we can all set up a time to meet this weekend in tulsa!

thanks for your patience everyone. =]

Tyson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey dubs i paid for mine and thecoffins lights through my pay pal and my mom and dad live in inola, so if its good with you i'll just meet you in inola if you would like, that way you don't have to ship ours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom