Grumble, grumble, grumble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 10 years ago, I got a $4k tax refund and a $2k inheritance. Planned on putting down-payment on 10 acres to build a homestead. 3 days later shwacked a bull at 2am on the highway. Totalled the car. Had to get another one. By time I got that $6k rebuilt, the land was gone. Haven't found that good a deal since then... still have the same issues. If its not house repairs, its cars or medical... I've about given up. Fickle fingers of fate say I don't get to build a home, then I don't get to build a home. **** it...

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All i can hope for on this stimulus check thing is they get my bank account correct this time the first one went to a bank in California and they wont send it to me so someone else got a double stimulus last time

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea that stimulus is already spent. Pappa needs new teeth. I did a face plant again and broke 2 more teeth, screwed up others. The dentist said they just need to pull them all.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All i can hope for on this stimulus check thing is they get my bank account correct this time the first one went to a bank in California and they wont send it to me so someone else got a double stimulus last time

Sounds like an illegal is using your SS number.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope i called the IRS and they admitted to entering the wrong bank account number but said they cant correct it. the switched 2 number in my account they had it right on paper but entered it wrong

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey bro if what they are saying is gospel the $600.00 per person stimulus checks should be coming out next week so you and mama will have $1200.00 for flooring and some left over......you'll have more dough than you know what to do with.

View attachment 185344
Trump says hell no. That $600 is an insult. Pelosi said $1000 was crumbs when the first stimulus came out with Trump backing and she is now applauding that number?
The bill should be vetoed. The pork for other country's should go to Americans.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wifey and I have learned to never ever talk about any future monetary windfall in front of the car or major appliances. We go out to a farmer's field somewhere and jump, err, hop up and down a few times.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Trump says hell no. That $600 is an insult. Pelosi said $1000 was crumbs when the first stimulus came out with Trump backing and she is now applauding that number?
The bill should be vetoed. The pork for other country's should go to Americans.
Trump's number is $2K and Nancy said hell yes.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But you're going to get a $600 Stimulus check...no, make that $2,000 if trump has his way and that ought to fix everything in the neighborhood!

Latest posts

Top Bottom