Gun Control Is Racism, PERIOD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One aspect that hasn't been discussed is the growing stigma of being a gun owner. The media has been working hard to make us social outcasts in the eyes of the public. Holder actually said that this was his strategy. I think that many gun owners sense this and want to make themselves look better by being in favor of certain gun control measures.

Yep, but instead they should be taking notice that one of the most popular shows out there right now is all about a religious, pro-gun, pro-hunting, pro-second amendment family and their family business (and their crazy uncle).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They could care less about poll numbers. They know that if they keep up the offensive for enough generations, they'll literally breed gun ownership out of existence. It's past time to demonize them for their efforts! :mad:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Enforcing current laws and repealing a few would be a good start. Glocktogo is absolutely correct. We need to be on the offensive in educating people about the history and unintended (or not so unintended) consequences of "feel good, keep us safe" laws.

How right you are sir, along with GTG!!!!

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything we can say or do that would make any difference. They're as convinced they are right as we are. But it's good to have something to say that cuts off the whining. Your idea is a great way to do that.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Chicago has pretty strict gun control measures, and pretty high gun crime. The perps and victims aren't all white, so racist or not-gun control ain't working.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...

Is it time to stop giving two hoots about THEIR feelings and start tossing their inane, irrational and emotion based anti-gun rants back in their faces yet?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I'm at work with only a 15 minute break for the moment, I didn't check out all the links in the original post. So, it this is a duplicate thought, I apologize.

Personally, the next time I hear someone ask, "Why do you need......." I plan an asking them, "Why do you NEED to always ask free Americans why they need something? When will you stop trying to define what other Americans need or want? In other words, "When will you get your nose out of my business?"

BeRotten

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been saying racist for some time.
I look at it like racism is looking down on or mistreating people not of my race.
That seems to me that, that is exactly what the Government and most media folks are doing to we gun owners. The media has been making us look like ignorant, paranoid, slathering idiots for awhile. I call that racism.

As far as "Need", I always respond with " I'm a law abiding citizen, why don't I need or deserve what I want?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom