Gun owner unarmed, unwelcome in Maryland.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MTAP are not the best trained members of the Barney Fife Union in Maryland. I'd guess looking for excitement after driving in tunnels all day (or night).

I grew up in Maryland but will look for excuses never to return.

LL

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's takes no stretch of the imagination to think that LEO's have access to databases all over the country to see who has outstanding warrants or registered firearms.

On the other hand, the fact that the person writing the article was doing 71 in a 55 and doesn't explain that to us, makes us wonder what else he left out of the story.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

On the other hand, the fact that the person writing the article was doing 71 in a 55 and doesn't explain that to us, makes us wonder what else he left out of the story.

Why didn't the officer write the ticket rather than just writing a warning? Obviously he had an agenda. 16mph over the limit all the effort that went into the stop and all the paperwork just to write a warning in the end. I don't buy it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why this is so shocking. Maryland has been like this for as long as I can remember. Personally, I'd just as soon have all the New England states along with Commiefornia join up with Canada or France or something. We don't need them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom