Gun Rights Lawyer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haram

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy of mind was always in trouble with the law growing up. Turned his life around and is a law abiding citizen nowadays. He has recently became interested in our hobby but doesn't know where he stands legally.

He's never been in jail and doesn't have a felony conviction. The only idea I can come up with is telling him to go talk to a lawyer. Is that the best course of action for him? If so any recommendations on who I should point him toward? Is there an easier way to make sure he's good to go?

I know this is kind of a dumb question but with his past not being 100% clean I don't want to get in trouble inviting him to the range or something.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just may affect him as it applies to weapons license in OK. All depends on how OSBI sees his old "record". But no felony means no restriction to regular ownership - unless there was a domestic violence conviction or a restraining order. Those are non-felony problems that can complicate things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom