"gunworld"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question for one of you dealer types.

Is what was said in the OP even legal? Can they really legally keep the cost of the item if you get turned down or a delay?

Regardless of what they have in their contract, I'd think that would be an unenforceable document, and you could get relief from a court.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta go there just to see this place...it's like trying to avert your eyes from a car wreck!

It is! I must admit they have some cool stuff in there the times I been. Though the times I been was just to waste time, have a great laugh.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OHH MY... I love these threads... I am an ex-employee that loves to expose Mike for what he is... he’s this way with all aspects of his life not just how he runs this business. I was ripped off as an employee, shorted pay checks, horrible hours, got on salary and all of a sudden had to work more hours for the same pay... I don’t know how he gets away with it but he does. we use to get calls from lawyers all the time about denied and delayed customers wanting money back. we were just to transfer them to a voicemail. The yellow page positive reviews are bogus because he use to have me type them up every few days to make the business look better. I was fired for something that his felon son did in the store 2 weeks before Christmas, with a wife that was 8 months pregnant and a newly signed lease on an apartment. he really f*cked me. Back then he was attempting to sell his business he wanted 6 million for the business and inventory, but then 10,000$ per month in royalties/rent for the property that it sat on. I use to feel dirty selling his guns, but would give the best prices I could without getting fired, and loved fondling his stuff. I found it amazing that he would always tell people that questioned or laughed at his prices to leave his store, but we had to give some bs story about we have to buy guns one at a time, and cant get the price breaks as the big retail stores... HA

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was never privy to that information. However on his contract it does state that if you are denied you forgot any money. His claim was that it was solid enough in small claims, and if someone is denied they won't be back anyway.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OHH MY... I love these threads... I am an ex-employee that loves to expose Mike for what he is... he’s this way with all aspects of his life not just how he runs this business. I was ripped off as an employee, shorted pay checks, horrible hours, got on salary and all of a sudden had to work more hours for the same pay... I don’t know how he gets away with it but he does. we use to get calls from lawyers all the time about denied and delayed customers wanting money back. we were just to transfer them to a voicemail. The yellow page positive reviews are bogus because he use to have me type them up every few days to make the business look better. I was fired for something that his felon son did in the store 2 weeks before Christmas, with a wife that was 8 months pregnant and a newly signed lease on an apartment. he really f*cked me. Back then he was attempting to sell his business he wanted 6 million for the business and inventory, but then 10,000$ per month in royalties/rent for the property that it sat on. I use to feel dirty selling his guns, but would give the best prices I could without getting fired, and loved fondling his stuff. I found it amazing that he would always tell people that questioned or laughed at his prices to leave his store, but we had to give some bs story about we have to buy guns one at a time, and cant get the price breaks as the big retail stores... HA

The last time I heard, any convicted felon has to stay completely away from guns. This sounds like they are possibly in violation of the law?

Comments?

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I heard, any convicted felon has to stay completely away from guns. This sounds like they are possibly in violation of the law?

Comments?

I only know so far as felons cannot own guns but, in this case, I would be very suspicious when the father of a felon hires him to work at the 'family gun store'. I'd just keep an eye out if he brings any home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom