had to have a lever gun....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this posted in the classifieds and I was looking for something I didnt already have. So after selling my Glock I bought this Marlin 1895 ABL. Got it yesterday and took it out today and shot 14 rounds threw it. It is LOUD but sooooo much fun to shoot.

here she is wearing a BSA Tactical 2.8-8x36 mil dot scope
[Broken External Image]

and this is a 5 shot group at 20 yards (indoor range its to hot outside)
[Broken External Image]

not that bad considering I was not using any supports on the gun and sitting in a plastic chair.....

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I got lucky and got a offer on my G22 that was close enough for me to sell it. I really wanted something that is a do all kinda gun and if this one had to I think it could.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
45-70 along with 7X57 Mauser are two of the great cartridges, an the 45-70 made a very good transition to modern powders. I really like both of these!! Congratulations on your new toy!!!

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
45-70 along with 7X57 Mauser are two of the great cartridges, an the 45-70 made a very good transition to modern powders. I really like both of these!! Congratulations on your new toy!!!

Thanks. She got some new better glass today, the BSA went to my 15-22 and she got a new Nikon 3-9x40 BDC ProStaff

Latest posts

Top Bottom