Hall of fame gun show is another bait and switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it's bull crap. I asked what if there were four in one car and guess what, still $14 each. I did go in because I waited in line for 30 minutes, but I will never go back to one of this promoters shows. The only saving grace was that I found a good deal on a new toy from rijas firearms and they reburse you the price of admission with the purchase of a gun. I also like how they put the "idiots" at the front. Their answer to all questions is "I am just here to sell tickets, do you want one or not?". Pathetic.

Really? You're the first then.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good grief. I'm not sure how some people sleep at night ...
I sleep very well when I have time, knowing full I didn't get forked over by that bull ****. I probably wouldn't have went to a 12 dollar admission flea market/gun show but I for dang sure would have turned around at that 2 dollar increase at the last minute. Maybe even gave them my two middle fingers and said there is your 2 bucks.

Editted: I might be a little cranky. Only 2.5 hours sleep does that.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it's bull crap. I asked what if there were four in one car and guess what, still $14 each. I did go in because I waited in line for 30 minutes, but I will never go back to one of this promoters shows. The only saving grace was that I found a good deal on a new toy from rijas firearms and they reburse you the price of admission with the purchase of a gun. I also like how they put the "idiots" at the front. Their answer to all questions is "I am just here to sell tickets, do you want one or not?". Pathetic.

Really? You're the first then.

Exactly my thoughts! Last I knew he was still selling DTI ARs for $1500

Itchyfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my son to the gun show today, it was $14 to get in, NO vet discounts. I told them the website said $12 AND SHOWED IT TO THEM ON MY PHONE, and the ******* taking money looked at it and told me that was NOT their website and I needed to pay or leave.

I will NOT be doing these gunshows again and I hope everyone on here will spread the word.

Piss on them.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
happened to me at multiple shows around OKC. Even guys with the mailer listing the prices said it was wrong and the correct price was on their website. Logged in on my phone showed them the price and that the cards the promoter sent out where in fact correct and he still got pissy and called someone over to explain it to the crowd. Tehn i said fine ill just take the VET discount your website shows you give cause it would be cheaper and let my wife use the card. NOPE, vet discount was not for that show and spouse couldn't use the card since it was addressed to me. I ended up not paying and standing outside a minute, flagging down a guy leaving and bought a bushmaster from him then left.
I guess if i wanted some scentsy or some African artwork to decorate with i would have stayed, but it seamed all the gun deals where in the parking lots.

Itchyfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just filed a formal complaint with the state fair park. Here is the info if anyone else wants to do so. I called the number and got a human on the second ring. She found it VERY interesting that the reason they were giving was that THEY were charging the promoter $2 parking.

ENJOY!

Exhibitor

Grand American Arms Shows
Phone: (405) 612-0223
Email: [email protected]

Venue

Oklahoma State Fair Park
3001 General Pershing Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 948-6704
Fax: (405) 948-6828
Email: [email protected]