Hall of fame gun show is another bait and switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phantom405

New to the site!
Reaction score
Me, my girlfriend and her dad went today. It was only the second one I've ever been to so I can't speak for the quality, but I do know they gave her dad a military discount(half price). And I did buy some stuff for my AR just because. All in all I had a good time

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evens bad show can be fun, if you want it to be!
+1
I agree for the most part but the show itself is not the issue with me. It's the uncertain admission. And as mentioned the $2 is not usually a deal breaker but IMO an advertised price should be the lower if there's a discrepency and you're wanting to keep customers. Maybe I'm over reacting but $14 is beyond my idea of worth it so I won't concern myself with it by attending anymore.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to go to these over priced shows and usually that's all it is, a show. Out of the dozens and dozens of shows I've been to I've yet to find a really good deal. That's not to say there aren't deals but just that they are few and far between which means I'm paying for the entertainment, or show value at that point and there's not $14 worth of entertainment at any show other than Wannamacher. I'll stick to the smaller shows like Super Dave's where at least I'm not getting screwed walking through the door.

Seriously $12 entry a $2 parking fee???? So what if I parachute in are they still going to charge me parking? This guy is nuts.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously $12 entry a $2 parking fee???? So what if I parachute in are they still going to charge me parking? This guy is nuts.

No, obviously you did not see the $2 landing fee surcharge clearly listed on the inside of the coke can they only sell in Oregon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom