Happy New Year OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish all you a very happy, healthy, prosperous, and safe 2016. May God bless you and your loved ones.

We will be having regular contests in various sections. We had a good response in the Hunting and Fishing sections for the 4 contests we did this Fall.

On a personal note, I appreciate you guys hanging out here. I spent 2015 "cleaning out" various areas of my personal and professional lives. Made a serious and sincere effort to rid myself of negative and toxic people, and did my best to not be one of those people myself. The results were phenomenal. I found a peace and happiness that I had lost along the way.

Life is uncertain, and all too brief. There are so many factors outside our control that can adversely impact us. However, we do have control over who is in our lives and of how we, ourselves, act. I'm not much for the new age hippie BS, but I have to admit seeing people for who and what they are, and cutting off the whiny, the entitled, the narcissistic, and the stupid, sure gives you an almost Zen like peace (and a certain amount of snarky satisfaction).

I started early boys, ha ha ha. Happy New Year! I'm drinking the good stuff tonight!

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy new year uncle JB ! And to the rest of you here on OSA as well here's to wishing you a happy and prosperous new year !!

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom