Has anyone shot or does anyone have a .325 WSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fell for that short magnum gimmick myself and I love it. I'm a little wiry guy and I've always subscribed to the theory that heavy people absorb recoil while thin people roll with it. I can shoot my .300 WSM from prone while my big beefy cousins shoot it standing and cry like babies.
I hunt deer with my elk rifle because it's the most accurate rife I've got. It's my everyday rifle these days.
It'll make a mess of a coyote that no amount of kim che can compensate for.
Here's something else to consider: If I want to buy a box of ammunition for this rifle,
I have to shine my banker's shoes with the oil on my nose.
Lesser more traditional calibers will do nicely for deer.

specialop24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, she must be something! That's great she can handle the larger guns. I shoot a 300 WSM and think its a great caliber. It was a little stout kicking for me til I installed a Sims recoil pad, now much better.:woohoo1:

The funniest part of that is I have 2 major carry guns... a PT 24/7 taurus .40 and my Pt1911. Her pistol of choice is a Taurus Raging Bull in .480 Ruger. 8 3/8 Barrell and she can cut an x out at 15 yards. God I love this woman.

I am going to look at traveling to the city and see if we can find a range with a rental .325 She wants to shoot it and isn't gonna rest till she does.:50cal:

Latest posts

Top Bottom