Have a Trump Sign?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a squabble, huh?? Sometimes you guys and your low T is a HOOT to watch in action! :coffee2:
If someone believes in something then they should have no problems discussing it openly and frankly. Then it's up to God and the FBI to decide if it's moral and legal respectively.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If someone believes in something then they should have no problems discussing it openly and frankly. Then it's up to God and the FBI to decide if it's moral and legal respectively.

Well, God created Man, and lust drives us to procreate, yet He dictates the conditions of such procreation. And doesn't prevent bad men from procreating with children and other victims, so I'm not gonna rely on that one.

The FBI uses tax money to buy hookers in Brazil and they shoot women holding babies, so they're probably not the "go-to" on moral issues either.

Why do you hate children?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think you are a 5 year old
Interesting I have a 5 year old that deflects better that you do. We work on life lessons like "say what you mean" and "be prepared to back up your words" --- lessons which I don't get the feeling you don't seem to think matter to you. You want to post about culling people of a different belief than you do, be prepared to get called out. I disagree with a great deal of the chuckleheads on this thread and this board, but you've never once seen me (and I encourage you to go through my entire history if you want to check me) suggest that people I disagree with should be culled.

Throughout history there are lots of examples of people that believed in that vein and none of them are exactly revered are they? So should you believe it, go ahead and spell it out so myself and anyone else reading can figure out what company you consider yourself in.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very ignorant on Google and the internet. Please explain to me exactly what you think should be done to half the country. Spare no details. Explain like I'm 5 years old.

If somebody has to explain the obvious to you like you are 5 years old, you are just looking for a fight. You know it, I know it, most every one here over the age of 2 knows it.

And I'm not impressed with either God nor the FBI so I'll not use either for my moral compass. Thank you very much. I am perfectly capable of deciding on my own who has good intentions and who has bad. And I'll deal with them accordingly if they cross my path. I don't need permission from a church or a government agency to defend myself or those who can't defend themselves.

And no. I don't think I'm a badass. I have experienced what it's like to be victimized by men -- both "of the church" and not -- and I'm not interested in leaving someone like that to continue to victimize others until "God" decides to have his way with them. Talk about being the ultimate victim. Sheesh. If God didn't want me to exercise my free will and stand up for myself then he wouldn't have made me this way.

And you are beyond hope if I have to explain why the .gov is not your friend.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It's OSA.... it's talk. Always has been. Don't worry we will be all offended when some sugar in the tank Antifa/BLM protestor calls for our fly over state heads.

Except for @MaddSkillz ......IIRC (I've drank some whiskey since then) I figure he'd be a problem for anyone coming into his yard to steal his signs.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's OSA.... it's talk. Always has been. Don't worry we will be all offended when some sugar in the tank Antifa/BLM protestor calls for our fly over state heads.

Except for @MaddSkillz ......IIRC (I've drank some whiskey since then) I figure he'd be a problem for anyone coming into his yard to steal his signs.
The problem is that all talk becomes self serving, divisive and ultimately damaging. A parallel I can think of is that when large corporations have changed gun policies or talked about it, how many examples are there of people opening carrying AR-15's and getting all tacti-cooled out and going to those places. That doesn't do absolutely anything to convince non-2A people that we are rational. It makes people think that 2A people are loose cannons just looking for a fight. And when that is the perception it becomes near impossible to change opinions, or have useful dialogue.

Saying that people of opposing sides should be culled or things like "I hope all the libs are organ donors so they'll at least be good for something" as is someone's signature here will only serve to undermine the cause of the second amendment. It undermines the "well regulated" for sure in terms of public perception.

And I'm not impressed with either God nor the FBI so I'll not use either for my moral compass. Thank you very much. I am perfectly capable of deciding on my own who has good intentions and who has bad.
And you are beyond hope if I have to explain why the .gov is not your friend.
I figured you'd make this comment --- you make it pretty routinely in many threads. I'll clarify in that I was saying "God" in a way sort of how AA uses it as a blanket higher power statement, and that I was using FBI as a representative agency of law enforcement. Going back to a point I make often, you can live by the mantra that it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I've in the past saddled up to that line. Anyone that believes in their own free sovereignty can make that call, but as we are in a society, then regardless of whether God will judge the morality some law enforcement agency will determine legality according to what's in place. That's not saying the government is a friend in the least --- that's saying that they do have power to be contended with though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom