Have you heard Alex Jones on Oklahoma City Resistance Radio 102.3 FM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Alex Jones can be heard in the Oklahoma City area on Resistance Radio 102.3 FM. The signal is not great and many car radios must be in the right area to lock on to save 102.3 FM. If you are already a Resistance Radio 102.3 FM radio listener, you know what it takes.

Oklahoma City Resistance Radio 102.3 FM offers Alex Jones Infowars.com programming, as well as many other liberty-minded programming. Right now, the Second Amendment is of front and center discussion.

If you are already an FM 102.3 FM listener, please feel free to share your general area and quality of signal. If you happen to be a listener from outside Oklahoma City, how far from the city are you and have you had to do anything special to get the transmissions?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I posted something about Alex Jones I got lambasted for it. I personally believe he just wants what most of us want. I don't agree with everything that comes out of his mouth but he does have a lot of good points. At least he is willing to stand up for the 2nd amendment. Most aren't. They just talk a big talk.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What are the call letters? Are you sure it's not KRMG out of Tulsa? Might explain why it's weak in the city.

It's not KRMG and there are no call letters. Resistance Radio 102.3 is liberty-minded radio in Oklahoma City. Advertising is possible very cheap and available once in the loop. Mark's Firearms and Red Dawn are local businesses that support Resistance Radio 102.3 FM. Alex Jones is also available as an iPhone app for free. www.infowars.com

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me there is a bit a truth to alex jones's rants, but he is as bad for 2A as obama. He is over the top with idiotic rants, then goes on a major liberal news network then spouts off like a bigger idiot than he is, and it just set back our struggles 100 yrs.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have XM radio. He is on there. I put him on my I POD from I tunes. Can't make up my mind about the man. Still can't wrap my head around rich folk eating babies. Got rid of my satellite radio. When I found out most of the people i listened to is on I tunes for free. And Fox news is pretty much dead to me. Regards

Latest posts

Top Bottom