Have you heard Alex Jones on Oklahoma City Resistance Radio 102.3 FM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alex Jones does have a good stance on the 2A and a few other issues. He had the goods on Piers' show but he came across as an impolite, inconsiderate, inbred *******. He's the George Noory of politics, just not near as polite and too whacked out to take seriously.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Alex Jones does have a good stance on the 2A and a few other issues. He had the goods on Piers' show but he came across as an impolite, inconsiderate, inbred *******. He's the George Noory of politics, just not near as polite and too whacked out to take seriously.

Like him, or hate him, he's about all we've got. If I thought I could do a better job, I'd do it, but I'd probably be just as big an ******* as him. Being sweet hasn't worked so far, so maybe it's time to apply more stringent methods. To tell the truth, we are dealing with thugs and being the nice guy gets you run over. If there is someone better prepared to defend the Constitution, I'll tune them in. Until then, I'm off of Fox and the other corporate media outlets.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like him, or hate him, he's about all we've got. If I thought I could do a better job, I'd do it, but I'd probably be just as big an ******* as him. Being sweet hasn't worked so far, so maybe it's time to apply more stringent methods. To tell the truth, we are dealing with thugs and being the nice guy gets you run over. If there is someone better prepared to defend the Constitution, I'll tune them in. Until then, I'm off of Fox and the other corporate media outlets.

This is how it should be done:

Last edited by a moderator:

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So he emulated the majority of hosts on cable news networks? That basted!

'Sides, Alex is sanctioned by the Ministry of Agitprop to create the illusion that the First Amendment still exists. He and Noory are the 1% examples. The libcoms point and say "See. We let THEM talk."

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So he emulated the majority of hosts on cable news networks? That basted!

'Sides, Alex is sanctioned by the Ministry of Agitprop to create the illusion that the First Amendment still exists. He and Noory are the 1% examples. The libcoms point and say "See. We let THEM talk."

He made Piers look like the adult in the room. You might want to take a breath and think about what that does for our cause.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He made Piers look like the adult in the room. You might want to take a breath and think about what that does for our cause.

OK, I can do that. All joking aside, I would ask, in the same spirit, that you consider what 40 plus years of turning the other cheek has done for our cause?

Realistically, at some point in the exercise, we will have to offend someone. It's easy, as they are easily offended by their own continued existence anyway. While I don't necessarily advocate the Alex Jones' or Yeagers of the world as ideal spokesman, I am curious as to when "our cause" is going to finally call out the opposition on THEIR behavior. At minimum, like the method or message or not, he is speaking up. I don't see the "Conservative Radio Broadcasters Union", pro-forma mildness aside, stepping up to the line. Some of the so-called Defenders of Freedom, like Bildo O'really, defected loooooong ago.

They may not be Nathan Hale, but, sadly, it's all we got so far.

I think that is an absolutely reasonable request. The time for civility passed long ago. They are not, so why should we be, bound to the rule?

Latest posts

Top Bottom