Help me BUILD MY AR...lol I need your ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its actually foliage, but the lighting in my room is that bad, lol..

I like it, but with the Vltor upper ill be getting next pay period, I think id rather go all black.. So ill end up putting this stock on the 'beater' ar when I get a 2nd lower and get one in black by the time this build is finished.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its actually foliage, but the lighting in my room is that bad, lol..

I like it, but with the Vltor upper ill be getting next pay period, I think id rather go all black.. So ill end up putting this stock on the 'beater' ar when I get a 2nd lower and get one in black by the time this build is finished.

Do you have a civ or mil-spec buffer tube?

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah I run it hard. Yeah I recommend it for a cheap alternative for an expensive AR. I dont buy into alot of the higher priced brands are better junk. I love my rifle and its performs for me. I have yet to hear of a spikes failing but I am sure it has happened. I would love to have a full Noveske of LMT but I aint spending that kind of cash.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Vltor upper should be here by mid to end of next week. Picked up a 12.5" YHM quad FF rail. Spike tactical M16 Bcg. Some Magpul Mbus sights ( I used to hate it but now I love polymer, lol). I just picked up a plum crazy lower from Mark in Moore a couple of hours ago too.

The rest of the stuff I bought today were punches, rubber mallet, armorers wrench, and a bench vice.

So as it stands we are at..

+Vltor MUR1A Upper
+Spikes Tactical Lower w/ del ton lpk (<~~~Im just going to switch between these two--->) +Plum Crazy lower
+Spikes M16 Bolt carrier group
+Magpul MBUS
+BCM gunfighter charging handle
+YHM 12.5" FF quad rail
+BAD lever

Im almost done! Im ready to get all this over with so I can focus my attention on optics! But one step at a time..

NOW I NEED A BARREL! lol... Since this is a 'go nuts' build...Im going hammer forged barrel. 16" Low profile gas block to tuck under this FF rail would be nice.. Any suggestions?

-Will

Edit: And I still have the del-ton upper ready to roll, but thats the crappy upper, it will live in the closet for back up purposes. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom