Help me BUILD MY AR...lol I need your ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Aimpoint T-1 on a qd mount you can shoot if you want, but I don't have a magnifier. Is the magnifier the whole point?

I honestly mounted my rear MBUS forward I think 2 spots? It was crowding up my charging handle... and that .25" didn't make a huge difference when clearing a weapon may be a life or death (drama!!!) action that could be messed up by backup sights that aren't even being used most of the time as they're backup sights.

:)

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually noticed that issue with my rear mbus as well. I had it far enough back where it was out of the way when it was up but not when it was laying down. I just did what you did and moved it forward till it was completely out of my (and the charging handle's) way all together. The picture looks like it is in the way of the charging handle when it is down, but it is actually perfectly flush.

Yeah Im looking to check out the feel of the red dot/ magnifier combo. Buuuuttt I'll still shoot your aimpoint if you want? Buwahahah. :D

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered it directly from Spikes. They are friendly people, extremely busy though. lol.

Shipping was like ~3-4 days if I remember correctly, quick.

I am looking at their ni-boron bcg next. Get it see if its worth the money, and sell it if im not pleased.

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Order an R-Guns Ni-Boron BCG if you just want to test it out. They are $150, They both function just the same. I have used both and no downsides to either. Spikes or R-guns, Great quality in both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom