Help me choose!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Help me choose!

• Total voters

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Given the choices of the 3, I'd go with the S&W 642, followed closely by the coach gun.

Personally, I never really liked the looks of the hammerless snubbie as I always like to have the traditional hammer on a revolver. But I liked the fact that there was nothing to hang on your clothing. I had a 642 for a while and it was a great shooter, but ended up letting my brother have it as a CC pistol because he liked the look. I often pocket carry my S&W 637 in a #3 Uncle Mike's holster. Very easy to draw from my front jeans pocket and I've found the hammer hasn't ever hung on anything... not one time has it interfered with a draw.

[Broken External Image]

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never had a hammerless wheel gun, but I think it's a good idea. I say, forget all three of those, wait 'til November, get a S&W 29, and a shoulder holster. Feel lucky?

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the choice is an easy one for me...the 12ga !!!...I want to be out in the field come sept and would have the best HD weapon of the 3,,,,put some high velocity 4's or 6's in it and you wont kill your neighbor 2 doors down the street

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the choice is an easy one for me...the 12ga !!!...I want to be out in the field come sept and would have the best HD weapon of the 3,,,,put some high velocity 4's or 6's in it and you wont kill your neighbor 2 doors down the street

And you wont kill the guy down your hallyway either, just make him a bloddy mess!

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a big fan of hammerless wheel guns, but the S&W snubbie is the only thing on that list that you'll get a ton of use out of. I carry a snubbie 75% of the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom