Helped my dad w/a used truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, guess I offended some and that was not my intent. I wish humor came out in type. Now to answer the questions/comments. 1. It is a 2005 F350 2. The inheritance is an inside joke between my parents and I. When they asked me if I wanted land or money I told them not to save anything for me because I can take care of my self. I told them to enjoy life and spend it all (they earned it). The truck was a great deal and the nicest he has had. The reason I helped him was at his request. He asked if I would go look at it with him and give my opinion. I do not claim to know more than my dad (or even half as much) but I do actually know one or two things about trucks. I was not afraid to get on the ground and look under the truck where it would have been harder for him to do than me. As you know it is easy to get the top to look good but underneath is harder to hide what has been going on with a truck. Also when he needs mechanic work done on his autos he has me do the work for him. I am thankful that I am in a position where I can give a little back to them for all they have done for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom