Here Is A Couple Of Questions For Uvalde Victim Relatives To Ask ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is another thought regarding this tragedy:

People died because law abiding citizens obeyed the law.

People died because a criminal didn't obey the law.

What the (insert appropriate vulgarism here) good is the law?

Woody
When the leftwingnuts get ALL GUNS BANNED, except their body guards of course, do you think these criminals will OBEY THE LAW THEN?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it a job requirement that school superintendents be liberals? I’ve never met one that wasn’t.
I’m sure there are some that aren’t, but they are few and far between.
We are not even ALLOWED to vote in a Conservative President! The 2016 Presidential election was RIGGED as well! REMEMBER HOW CROOKED HILLARY AND OTHERS ACTED? Trump[ voters showed up in such HUGE NUMBERS, THEY OVERWHELMED THE RIGGING, AND PRESIDENT TRUMP WON THE ELECTION! Back in the 60's he would have just been killed like the last President the dark state COULDN"T CONTROL, John Kennedy, REMEMBER? I guess we are getting more civilized? The same things was HAPPENING IN THE 2020 ELECTION, the rigging was being OVERWHELMED AGAIN, that is why the vote count was SHUT DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IN ALL FIVE SWING STATES, POLL WORKERS SENT HOME, WINDOWS COVERED, AND WHEN THE COUNT RESUMED THE NEXT DAY BIDEN WAS MICRACLOUSLY WINNING! IS THAT AMAZING, OR WHAT? ALL OUR NEWS MEDIA IS /HAS TO BE, IN ON THIS, FOR IT TO WORK! KINDA MAKES ME WONDER WHO ACTUALLY OWNS/CONTROLS, THESE SEVEN FOR PROFIT MEDIA CORPORATIONS, THAT OWN, AND CONTROL, EVERYTHING WE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE, HEAR, AND THINK? Do you think China's Communist Party, the SECOND MOST POWERFUL ECONOMY ON EARTH, COULD AFFORD TO BUY CONTROLLING INTEREST IN STOCKS, UNDER FALSE NAMES, IN THESE SEVEN MEDIA CORPIRATIONS? WOULD THEY WANT TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL WHAT WE SEE, HEAR AND THINK? GOOD LUCK TO US!

Latest posts

Top Bottom