Here Is A Couple Of Questions For Uvalde Victim Relatives To Ask ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the news video about those Shreveport, Louisiana dads last year while we were working in Alabama. This video is the whole news story and not just a couple of clips from it as seen in the video just above. These dads in Shreveport received good reports from locals as well.

This is one of the best benefits of having more of them, actually anyone with their head screwed on the correct way, there to give the wayward ones that little nudge in life needed to set them back on course. Catch them before there is even a need to have LEO interdiction.
Third order benefit might be crime rates fall enough less LEO heads needed. Then our tax bills might start going down.
Better than anything I have heard those sucking up tax funds come up with.
Is it me or do those folks always just seem to produce crap that kicks the can down the road and soak up revenue like a dry sponge?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Angeli Rose Gomez deserves some kind of heroism award.

Brave and determined mother. That's a real mom. Good looking, too!

If law enforcement in Uvalde had even one iota of her character, I'd bet the death toll would have been way less. Once we know how many bled out and died waiting for law enforcement to act, we will be able to quantify their cowardliness.

Woody

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t doubt the lady is telling the truth about being handcuffed, but out of all that went wrong, the Marshal service is now calling her a liar. That seems like majoring on the minors.

As many “screw ups” that took place in the police response, handcuffing, tasing, and pepper spraying parents is minuscule in comparison to failing to attempt to stop the shooter.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t doubt the lady is telling the truth about being handcuffed, but out of all that went wrong, the Marshal service is now calling her a liar. That seems like majoring on the minors.

As many “screw ups” that took place in the police response, handcuffing, tasing, and pepper spraying parents is minuscule in comparison to failing to attempt to stop the shooter.

Not minuscule, if you were the one seeing cops do nothing, except cuff, taze, and pepper spray you because of your attempt to save your child and others.

LE looks like cowardly idiots. They know it.
Trying to cover up and direct attention elsewhere.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once we know how many bled out and died waiting for law enforcement to act, we will be able to quantify their cowardliness.

I believe that statement defines "cockeyed optimism" to expect we will ever know or be told that number by any sort of reliable source. You and I both know there are almost certainly some victims who could have been saved with quick action but that's what ensures it will be covered up by TPTB.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that statement defines "cockeyed optimism" to expect we will ever know or be told that number by any sort of reliable source. You and I both know there are almost certainly some victims who could have been saved with quick action but that's what ensures it will be covered up by TPTB.

As long as they know it is on our minds. 'Course that won't have any impact on those who don't give a sphincter's passing. Lord knows there is enough crap in this debacle. All we need is for the right person to tackle that fan switch.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom