Here kitty kitty kitty. . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! That was my bust! I really thought that cat had taken up residence with you! LOL!

Yeah, I think I could come up with a really good way to scare that thing off and my mutt would be at the door barking like he has rabies if it was sitting there. Hell if there is a new sign posted up on the road he barks at it just to make sure it knows it's place.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It makes a man's penis bigger to shoot and kill an animal that can't shoot and kill him. I still am of the opinion that humans are the alien species to this planet with one goal... destroy everything the Creator made just because they can.

My dick must be bigger than my body with this analogy. LOL..

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well since we have to skin all the bears we shoot in defense of life or property it's just easier to scare them off. Done the right way they won't come back.

Just out of curiosity, since we will be moving to an area this summer with both lions and bears in the area, what is the "right way?"

If you don't want to post it in the open forums, please send me a private message.

And yeah, you guys up there have to do things just right with the critters you have to kill. It is amazing what one learns by watching TV. I like watching the shows about the Alaskan state police.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, since we will be moving to an area this summer with both lions and bears in the area, what is the "right way?"

If you don't want to post it in the open forums, please send me a private message.

And yeah, you guys up there have to do things just right with the critters you have to kill. It is amazing what one learns by watching TV. I like watching the shows about the Alaskan state police.

Cracker rounds to get there attention and then a 12 gauge rubber slug. I've never seen one come back after getting hit good by a rubber slug.

http://crackershell.com/

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/11...uge-2-3-4-extended-range-rubber-slug-box-of-5

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It makes a man's penis bigger to shoot and kill an animal that can't shoot and kill him. I still am of the opinion that humans are the alien species to this planet with one goal... destroy everything the Creator made just because they can.

It's only as big around as a beer can, but it's really long.

I say scare it off

by shooting it until it is dead. That would scare me off. You know. Being dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom