Heroin is expensive and weak. Say hello to...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ain't gonna look. Don't need to see bad ****; seen way too much of it in my years to want to see anymore of it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just think folks, sooner or later some fool will mix Krokodil, with Thorazine and "Bath Salts" and we will have rotting bodies shuffling around trying to eat our flesh.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just think folks, sooner or later some fool will mix Krokodil, with Thorazine and "Bath Salts" and we will have rotting bodies shuffling around trying to eat our flesh.

Dude... had a guy at work the other day, came in from inside the county jail... no idea what he'd gotten ahold of. I love seeing these guys come in from the jail who have been inside for months and yet still test positive for marijuana and meth, opiates and benzos, etc.

Anyways, this guy was out of his gourd, fighting and tearing himself up. Just mental.

So I had to knock him down, paralyze him and put him on a ventilator, keep him sedated... now, normally, when we do that, we can keep someone controlled with just a sedative medication on a continuous infusion. But this guy... we had to continue the paralytic medication on a drip, too, in spite of the sedative. 3 days later we finally transferred him out of the ICU to another hosp, every time we stopped the paralytic, he would start fighting like a madman again. Everyone at work thought it was "bath salts"... of course, we've got no evidence of that, no proof of anything specific he had taken. Just that everyone jumps on the "bath salts" phenomenon to explain any kind of unexplainable behavior.

Anyways... who knows what happened to that guy.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude... had a guy at work the other day, came in from inside the county jail... no idea what he'd gotten ahold of. I love seeing these guys come in from the jail who have been inside for months and yet still test positive for marijuana and meth, opiates and benzos, etc.

Anyways, this guy was out of his gourd, fighting and tearing himself up. Just mental.

So I had to knock him down, paralyze him and put him on a ventilator, keep him sedated... now, normally, when we do that, we can keep someone controlled with just a sedative medication on a continuous infusion. But this guy... we had to continue the paralytic medication on a drip, too, in spite of the sedative. 3 days later we finally transferred him out of the ICU to another hosp, every time we stopped the paralytic, he would start fighting like a madman again. Everyone at work thought it was "bath salts"... of course, we've got no evidence of that, no proof of anything specific he had taken. Just that everyone jumps on the "bath salts" phenomenon to explain any kind of unexplainable behavior.

Anyways... who knows what happened to that guy.

There is some bad stuff out there and not all of it is illegal.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is some bad stuff out there and not all of it is illegal.

I agree. But allot of the stuff out there is illegal.

I think bath salts are what people say when someone has crazy zombie like behavior. It has been used ever since that Miami guy ate someones face off.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heroin is expensive Krokodil is cheap. Hmmm wonder why people have turned to things like Krokodil or "bath salts" chemists will come up with more designer chemicals that skirt the current definition of legality every time it is redefined which just puts stuff which is even more dangerous out there for less money. But hey keep crawling into your way back machine and head for 1954 when speed was legal every housewife in America was doing it and the husbands thought it was great but reefer madness was gonna get you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom