Hey Guys: Regarding BSing in the Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only way to fix it:

cache.gawkerassets.com_assets_images_2009_10_custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9.jpg

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should post "Scammer", "Shyster" or maybe just "*********" instead of "Patron" or "Newcomer" under their names, so they're easier to spot. This latest craze has made it real easy to spot the trash on the forum.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm on my iPad and it was a nasty tendency to autocorrect. Since I am so manic, I just am rushing my posts.

But it's definitely "your" (all of you's) community. Not mine. I'm just happy to be a part of it and am trying my best to make it a better place.

I don't need an assistant, I've got you to call me on when I am acting like a drama queen! :blush:

[Broken External Image] GIFSoup

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess I am guilty then. I did not know that "trade only" listings were not allowed. In fact there is even a WTT heading you can use. I have a trade listing up right now. It is trade only because I am trying to trade an AR for an AK. If I sold at a fair price and bought at inflated one I would lose. But a trade is fair to both. Not sure why this should not be allowed. I dont want or need to sell. I dont want cash, I only want an AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom