Holy smokes.....Okc Outlet Mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wweeeeeellllllll ... let me tell you all how this little adventure went down ...

Me: Hey, I need to go to the SuperCenter, wanna go with me?
GC: Yeah, sure, why not ...
Me (while we are traveling down Council): Uhmmm, I think I need to turn off on 16th ... I don't want to drive through that Mall traffic.
GC: Ahhhh, it doesn't look that bad ... Let's drive down there and check it out.
Me: Ehhhhh, are you sure?? I don't want to get stuck down there ...
GC: Really, it looks fine. Let's go see how full the parking lots are ...
Me (as we turn off Council onto Reno): **** me ... we are *****ng screwed ...

30 minutes later ...

Me: I'm NEVER coming down this way again ... The intersection at Council and Reno is DEAD to me!

After we left the SuperCenter ...

Me: Well, apparently the intersection at Rockwell and Reno is DEAD to me too ... OH **** Look at MacArthur ... We are gonna have to drive clear to Shawnee to get turned around and go home ... **sigh**

Finally found a turn-around that was not backed up at Ann Arbor ... **sigh**

Anything south of NW 23rd Street is NO MAN'S LAND ... DON'T GO IN THERE!!!!!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wweeeeeellllllll ... let me tell you all how this little adventure went down ...

Me: Hey, I need to go to the SuperCenter, wanna go with me?
GC: Yeah, sure, why not ...
Me (while we are traveling down Council): Uhmmm, I think I need to turn off on 16th ... I don't want to drive through that Mall traffic.
GC: Ahhhh, it doesn't look that bad ... Let's drive down there and check it out.
Me: Ehhhhh, are you sure?? I don't want to get stuck down there ...
GC: Really, it looks fine. Let's go see how full the parking lots are ...
Me (as we turn off Council onto Reno): **** me ... we are *****ng screwed ...

30 minutes later ...

Me: I'm NEVER coming down this way again ... The intersection at Council and Reno is DEAD to me!

After we left the SuperCenter ...

Me: Well, apparently the intersection at Rockwell and Reno is DEAD to me too ... OH **** Look at MacArthur ... We are gonna have to drive clear to Shawnee to get turned around and go home ... **sigh**

Finally found a turn-around that was not backed up at Ann Arbor ... **sigh**

Anything south of NW 23rd Street is NO MAN'S LAND ... DON'T GO IN THERE!!!!!

Curiosity killed the cat? Or GC?

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to live out that way near I40 and Morgan so I'm glad I don't have to do that trip to get home today. They are even advertising that grand opening in the paper and on TV up here in Tulsa. I think I'll wait to go until the next good snow storm...

j707h

Marksman
Reaction score
So it's open already then...
There's a coach store in Penn Square mall, so why do we need another one? FYI Next time you see a purse with a garish pattern that looks like it was designed by a 2nd grader with a brown fisty crayon, you can bet it's a coach. I've seen people on craigslist trying to trade their used coach crap for valuable things. It's ridiculous, this has to be the work of women.

Oh well, here's to hoping there are some decent and new shops in the place.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it's open already then...
There's a coach store in Penn Square mall, so why do we need another one? FYI Next time you see a purse with a garish pattern that looks like it was designed by a 2nd grader with a brown fisty crayon, you can bet it's a coach. I've seen people on craigslist trying to trade their used coach crap for valuable things. It's ridiculous, this has to be the work of women.

Oh well, here's to hoping there are some decent and new shops in the place.

There's a Smash Burger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom