Holy smokes.....Okc Outlet Mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
romeo212000 said:
Not because we want to walk around with one slung over our shoulder with the company's logo tattooed all over it and say "Hey look what I have."

Everytime I see an engraved lower, this is what I'm thinking.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
unfortunately the lady was able to drag me out there. I went into two stores and i had to put my "foot down" and pull the cord on this adventure of hers or she was walking home.

Between the heat, hoochies, stinky/dripping sweaty people, and non-sales it was full of disappointment.

j707h

Marksman
Reaction score
The new one is an outlet store, its not the same as a retail store. If you don't believe me just ask my wife. She went on a 20 min spill on why she thinks she needs to go out there this weekend.

A turd in an outlet store still smells like $#!&. But I know it's only a matter of time before my own mother makes the pilgrimage. Thankfully she's into gold/diamond jewelry, which holds some semblance of value... if not bought retail.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It never fails to amaze me the infatuation and addiction that women have to coach purses.

I've seen girls who make minimum wage spending every red cent they own on "collecting" coach purses while they live in squalor and drive broken down dumps. Someone please explain the attraction for me.

Coach purses are like a gateway drug. So once you try it and get hooked you move on to bigger better things to get hooked on. I have more thoughts about this but will keep quiet so I dont create any drama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom