Home insurance rate increase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you still with "NotTellinYou" Insurance?
Actually, I'm with State Farm. I've been with them for about 25 years now. Every time I've done a search for better rates, they always come out on top. I have my home, cars and travel trailer through them. I had my truck stolen about 15 years ago and had absolutely no issues with them and my rates didn't go up.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I'm with State Farm. I've been with them for about 25 years now. Every time I've done a search for better rates, they always come out on top. I have my home, cars and travel trailer through them. I had my truck stolen about 15 years ago and had absolutely no issues with them and my rates didn't go up.
Same here. I have a rural agent that will actually fight corporate when they don't do things right. My rates have gone up though with the home values increasing.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that’s awful. 67% is ridiculous and double the highest increases I’ve previously heard. Makes me think there may be more to this one. Could you have possibly been under-insured? Maybe room additions and other upgrades that went unreported??

Latest posts

Top Bottom