Home Protection until I know how to shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_czqTwgR.jpg

or

i.imgur.com_ETSKCCA.gif

or

i.imgur.com_XlBH1mR.jpg

Taser, yep. Insect spray is one of those deals that MAY be a good idea, but you are in the experimental area. I have seen no good data on how well it disables an opponent. Until I do, I wouldn't depend on it, though if that's all I had, I'd try it. You can do better.

The very high powered pepper spray is best for now. Get that training, and remember that you do not kill with a firearm (you do realize with a firearm, you will kill, not scare, not wound, not hold for the police). You kill with your heart and mind. You must make that decision, and it's not an easy one, before you take up a deadly weapon, or someone will take it away from you and use it on you and yours.

You have to know that once you pull a trigger, your life will change forever, and generally not in a good way. It's better than being dead or damaged physically, but you still end up a victim.

I haven't the time to read all the well intentioned posts here, and many doubtless contain excellent advice, but some may not, and you probably aren't well enough informed right now to sort them out. We all mean well, but it is imperative that you get professional training. The concealed carry class, which you need to take, is good, but not all you need for self defrense.

Good luck. Stay safe.

edit: Just saw BB's offer. Go for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom