Hopefully Stitt is better than Mary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we had constitutional carry? The only benefit at that point MIGHT be from some states which would honor a license for reciprocity, but not constitutional carry status from the home state. I dunno, maybe you're right. I never know where I'm gonna end up vacationing - maybe I would keep my license.
Precisely, for the money it costs I’ll keep mine so I can travel to most states and carry legally.....don’t want to rely on the handful of states with constitutional carry. Not to mention the fact it could be changed someday and you’d have to go through it all again

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Precisely, for the money it costs I’ll keep mine so I can travel to most states and carry legally.....don’t want to rely on the handful of states with constitutional carry. Not to mention the fact it could be changed someday and you’d have to go through it all again
Agreed.

It's still worth passing constitutional carry, though, even if only so we can add to the list of states that demonstrate that it really isn't a problem.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In reality it makes no difference to most of us, many of have our license and we wouldn’t let them lapse even if this were to pass? Seriously how many of you here would stop paying for your carry license every 5 or 10 years?
I'll be keeping mine just because we travel a lot, and are getting ready to increase that exponentially. I've always felt that in an interaction with any LEO for whatever reason, when you pull that card out, they know you've been exposed to a background check by another LE agency and might just get cut some slack if it came to a situation where the LEO may think do I trust this person or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom