How do you tell if your neighbor has lost it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
3 dogs on a leash everyday. One of them I would like to strangle most days because he still ,after going on 12 years of walking , thinks we need to go his way instead of my way!! Needless to say his nickname is F-tard which pisses my wife off to no end , like it is my fault the idiot cannot figure it out!!:cool: He is really not stupid he is just kinetic when we go walking , but 12 freaking years of the same crap.... :scream: :cool: Maybe a stroller would keep me from strangling him....

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is that unfortunate? We have had a blind dog and one that had difficulty standing. We took them on walks around the neighborhood with us, I think using my kid's wagon.
My daughter corrected and told me she hasn’t lost it. She said the neighbor’s dog was really old. I guess it’s okay then.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would do that for the wife’s weenie dog. She’s 14 now, still getting around fine, but she’s nowhere near the dog she used to be. One day she’ll need that when she wants to tour the neighborhood but can’t walk far.

She used to go on Grand Canyon training hikes with the wife and I. She would do 4-5 miles of our 10 mile hikes, get tired, so I would carry her. She would get her break, then walk the last mile or so before we get the the car. Pretty impressive for a 9lb weenie dog at 10 years old at that point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom