How do you tell if your neighbor has lost it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a couple of neighbors that put perfectly healthy dogs in a stroller.

There is an old woman who carries her dog everywhere. Puts it in the basket at the grocery store and wheels it around. It took a **** on the blanket she had it sitting on one day. She stood right in front of me, looked me in the eye and then picked up those dog tootsie rolls with her other hand and dropped them on the floor. 😡😡😡 I don't fault the dog but I wouldn't walk across the street to spit on that old woman if she was on fire. Nasty-ass *****.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get it that people like their dogs but for me, they are too much work at home much less dragging them around with me. I am dog free, and it don't bother me one little bit.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd much rather push a dog (healthy or not) around in a buggy over a kid. I know I'm in the minority here, but my wife and I are child free by choice and part of that choice is that I'm just not a big fan of children. Especially not a big enough fan to have one of my own that I'm responsible for. My dogs, on the other hand, I really like them a lot. I can mostly stand the cats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom