How do you tell if your neighbor has lost it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time my M-I-L visited, I left for work and saw her walking one of our dogs while wearing her pajamas. We live in half way decent gated division. I had to drive around the block and tell her to get back to house. 🤣 I told her this isn't Oklahoma.
Walmart shopping attire!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time my M-I-L visited, I left for work and saw her walking one of our dogs while wearing her pajamas. We live in half way decent gated division. I had to drive around the block and tell her to get back to house. 🤣 I told her this isn't Oklahoma.

Walmart shopping attire!

When we first moved from the Panhandle down to the OKC area and when our youngest son graduated from Piedmont HS, I was shocked to see how people dressed for a graduation. Back then, it was primarily people wearing sweats. It wouldn't surprise me to see people at one now wearing their PJ's. If they will go shopping in them, they would likely wear them anywhere.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rodent? Looks like a dog
Sort of. What I called a mop dog when I was a kid. Had one in black & white back in the day. Name was Chew. Many years before Star Wars came out. Ate both my brother and my stash of Halloween candy, and crapped bits of foil for a week... Long before we knew chocolate was bad for dogs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom