How I see the government's solution to fiscal crisis, gun control, etc...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"911 what's your emergency?"

"MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!"

Operator:"Oh, that's too bad. Let me tell you what, you stand to the side and it'll go out after a while."

"BUT MY HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN! SEND SOMEONE TO PUT IT OUT!"

Op: "OK, please calm down. We're sending a tanker engine with gasoline to spray on the fire and put it out."

"ARE YOU INSANE!?!"

Op: "No sir, we're also sending two tanker's behind it with water. They will prevent the fire from spreading to other structures. We don't want to spray water directly on the fire, it may make any one trapped inside feel unsafe."

"BUT MY HOUSE!!"

Op: "Don't worry sir, we understand you don't want water damage to your house. The firefighters who wanted to spray water ON the house have been given fans and reassigned to cool the firefighters spraying gasoline on the house. We can't have any one get hurt! They'll do all they can."

"BUT. MY. HOUSE! Save IT!"

Op: "Oh yes, I'll need the complete mailing address to send you the the bill for the three trucks we dispatched."

Does this makes sense to you? Of course not. Yet this is the logic our government applies to the fiscal crisis, gun control, and any number of other things. Why? To create opportunity to grow their control over YOU! To make you their subject, not their ruler/employer

/rant

Ready? Set? Discuss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom