How many have had to send a Glock in for repair?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a lot of people here sent their GLocks out ..... BUT not to the factory..... they sent their GLOCKS to Oyeller to fix the ugliness. I used to owned 6 glocks and never had any problem or had to send back to the factory. Beside being ugly other than that Glocks are tough like a tank.

rw1341

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just chiming in. I've got a 19, 30 and two 21's. The 19 was daily carry for 5 years plus. The 30 has been daily carry for 7 years plus. The 21's have been daily carry since 1993. Tens of thousands of rounds down range and no worries!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's kinda silly to send one to Glock to be repaired. I mean...hell, if you can take one COMPLETELY apart, you can fix whatever's wrong with it.

And if you are a Glock owner and you CAN'T strip one down to the bare steel and plastic, shame on you! :nono1: A person should know their weapon inside and out. The Glock of all guns are the simplist (sp?) around to detail strip.

Hell, I can take one apart with a simple punch while going 85 mph down the highway for Christ's sake! :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom