How to conceal carry while wearing wind pants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the winter I wear primarily wind pants and a collard short sleeve shirt. I've been carrying in the pocket, but I'm getting sort of tired of it. Any suggestions on how you would carry while wearing wind pants? I've ran it through my head a lot, but I'd like to hear what others have to say.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the winter I wear primarily wind pants and a collard short sleeve shirt. I've been carrying in the pocket, but I'm getting sort of tired of it. Any suggestions on how you would carry while wearing wind pants? I've ran it through my head a lot, but I'd like to hear what others have to say.

What type of gun are you carrying?

When I run, I carry a 4" 1911 in a pistolwear.com holster (I wear wind pants when I run). It works well in that setting. Not to great for sitting down though. Another thought would be to wear some cargo shorts underneath and just use a standard belt holster. Sorry I don't have more to offer.

SpiritualGuns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear a elastic belly band holster and love it. I carry everything from a XDS to a FN Fiveseven to a FNX 40 in it. It will hold 2 mags and 2 guns. I usually will carry one mag and one gun in the small of my back and wear it around my waist as an inside the pants holster. The elastic holds everything nice and tight from the small XDS to the big 57 and even the heavy FNX, even when I take it off. I even carry a spare mag with each of those too, from the single stack XDS to the huge 57. Where it attaches at, there is a small pocket where you can put your IDs and even a key. I bought my particular one at Bass Pro about a year ago.

WBWDSM_LRG.jpg

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a male and mostly carry a Kahr P380. I'm a big boy so the wind pants suite my frame. I tried to carry using a IWB holster on the wind pant waist band but the pants would allow the holster to flip when sitting or bending. I thought the holster shirts might be a way to go, but they seem exspensive because I'm sure you're going to wear out a $70 holster shirt alot faster then a $70 leather holster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom