how will you handle nail -sticks, all over the road.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scratch: You think all those other people wandering around at the water source aren't gonna notice you digging a underground shelter after SHTF?

Silly girl, I will be wearing camo, and the only thing that would give it away would be the dirt I dig out of it, hence the wheelbarrow to move it away from my theatre of operations.

But what if you get a nail in your shoe because you are too busy paying attention to licking the spoon? Do I need to glue some kevlar panels to the bottom of my sketchers?

You laugh, but if you had half the tactical knowledge that I have, you would know that kevlar is a material that can be sown into gloves, etc. I by it in sheets, and have already made socks out of them, as well as a tactical g-string.

I'll get a tactical wheel barrow with steel tires and mount a 7.5hp Johnson outboard with the blade off my shop fan replaceing the prop to propel it along while duct taping steel plates to my body for ballistic protection.

I like the motor idea, but instead of a steel tire, I am thinking a run flat one to help with buoyancy, and can use it as an alternate escape raft down the Mississippi.

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
tmaybe you are stupid and just dig during the daylight, but most would figure out not to do that. Run flat tires, how many you got on the BOV, RIGHT NOW, hmm? :-) that's a bs "answer" and we all know it. It's predicated upon your being HOPELESSLY stuck with the idea of running someplace with a 4 wheeled vehicle, because you are too lazy/cheap to bury some stuff ahead of time.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
u sure as hell aint ready, if a 4 wheel vehicle is part of your "plan".

Dude, you have me convinced me, like I said, I am going for the wheelbarrow. No gas to worry about, silent, carry whatever you need, can be used as a defense. I retrofitted a briefcase to hold my AR in, so that I have it with me all the time now. I can fit an extra 22lr upper into it too. I am not worried about any other preps, I can scavenge from the dead bodies around me. I do have some peanut butter and Tang in there to get me over the hump until then.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tmaybe you are stupid and just dig during the daylight, but most would figure out not to do that. Run flat tires, how many you got on the BOV, RIGHT NOW, hmm? :-) that's a bs "answer" and we all know it. It's predicated upon your being HOPELESSLY stuck with the idea of running someplace with a 4 wheeled vehicle, because you are too lazy/cheap to bury some stuff ahead of time.

i have run flat tires on my 4x4. i also get 35mpg on the highway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom